Index of /avr-mcu
Name Last modified Size
Parent Directory 18-May-2019 19:57 -
CHANGELOG.txt 18-May-2019 19:56 24k
COPYING 25-Feb-2019 09:09 1k
README.txt 18-Mar-2019 15:06 2k
gcc/ 15-Mar-2017 12:16 -
include/ 16-Mar-2019 09:45 -
mikropascal/ 16-Mar-2019 09:45 -
utilities/ 15-Mar-2016 09:54 -
AVR Microcontroller Firmware Development Framework
Here is a framework for developing firmware for AVR
single chip microcontrollers.
- 1 January 2015 -- Upgraded binutils to 2.25 and gcc to 4.8.4.
- 21 January 2015 -- Cleaned up the toolchain makefile. Build gcc
prerequisites, including libiconv, from scratch.
- 5 August 2015 -- Upgraded gcc to 4.9.3.
- 22 January 2016 -- Upgraded gcc to 5.3.0.
- 6 April 2016 -- New toolchain release 2016.097: Upgraded binutils to 2.26.
Upgraded avr-libc to 2.0.0.
- 21 November 2016 -- Upgraded binutils to 2.27 and gcc to 6.2.0.
- 12 March 2017 -- Moved the original GCC framework into the gcc/
- 17 March 2017 -- Upgraded binutils to 2.28 and gcc to 6.3.0. Imported
LEGO Power Functions Infrared Remote Control Protocol implementation.
- 19 September 2017 -- Upgraded binutils to 2.29 and gcc to 7.2.0.
- 16 March 2019 -- Added make files and a demo program using mikroPascal PRO for AVR.
- 18 March 2019 -- Upgraded binutils to 2.32 and gcc to 8.3.0. Enable C++
when building the toolchain. Added sbit.h and gpio.h for bit
operations. Imported libstream. Added an LED test demo program, which
works on the Arduino Uno Rev 3 and similar boards with the LED connected to
Note: I have largely migrated to ARM microcontrollers, so this AVR framework
will only be updated sporadically from now on.
The source code is available at: http://git.munts.com/avr-mcu
Use the following command to clone it:
git clone http://git.munts.com/avr-mcu.git
Questions or comments to Philip Munts email@example.com
I am available for custom system development (hardware and software) of
products using AVR or other microcontrollers.